Friday, May 16, 2014

University Life

  I enjoy my university life very much. Now, I think that I matriculation in a Kumamoto Gakuen University.
  When I entered university, I felt uneasy to all of my university. First, my from is Fukuoka. When it is said why I was troubled, everyone’s from are Kumamoto and has a larges of local. I hadn’t friend of local nobody. But, my classmates are very kind, fine and energy. At first, I felt uneasy. Thanks to I enjoyed class every day. I love my friend of group. Misaki is my first friend and I stay with her. Her characteristic is red hair and original clothes. I stand out when stay together. But, I calmly stay together her. I helped by her always. Misaki is irreplaceable friend. Miri, Yuka and Nana are my best friend. When someone’s birthday, held a celebration together. Kasumi, Aika, Hikari and Ayaka are fun friend. When stay with hers, I have a good times. Hers are irreplaceable, too. I love my classmates and Eibei Gakka’s friends.
 Speaking of friends, I love circle’s friends. Thanks to there, I enjoyed to play every day. My circle member are very kind and fun. So, I like circle. Another circle’s friend are very fun, too. I want to meet there. I want to play with there after this.
  I can’t live university life without my friends.
  I begin to part-time job in Cake shop after entered university. At first, unused to part -time job. But, because I teachered kind from a regular member, I remembered to job description. This part-time job is very interesting for me. I like customer’s smile. I am very happy when said to “Thank you.” So, I want to work hard.
  I want to spend four years this university. I want to stand it out.

(300)

2 comments:

  1. How much is the hourly wage? I begin to part-time job too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you, too. Let's play us! Do you think you came to Kumamoto now?

    ReplyDelete