Thursday, May 29, 2014

Morning

 I do not like morning. Because, I do not get up early. Not only morning but also noon. Owing to  wake in a bad temper, I am late for school every day.
 There are some causes of I do not get up every day.
 First, I go to bed late every day. Every night, I see Twitter, Line, Movie and someone's blog by go to bed. Because Twitter are everyone updates always, I want to look Twitter. Similarly, I want to look Line. About movie. Because I like music very much, so I finish one movie click next movie. So, when I look o'clock in my room, became next morning. So my bad habits are go to bed from morning.

(120)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Narumi,

    I'd like to remind you to stop indenting the first lines of paragraphs, and start including blank lines between paragraphs, when you're making posts on your blog. That will make it easier to read your posts and pick out the topics in each paragraph.

    Please share what you learn from comments like this with your classmates and peers. Thanks.

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again,

    I'd also like to remind you to reserve the label "free-writing" for essay prep. posts that I assign in class.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete