Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo Circle

 I want to introduce circle. When I entered the university, I joined the circle. I joined the Expedition Circle of culture. There, I had a lot of friends. So, I play with my friends every day. We went to see a night view, went out for a meal, climbed to stairway of 3333 stages. Everyday, I was substantial.

 One side, the atmosphere of the expedition circle did not fit me. At the result, I left the circle and I join other circle. It is the Photo Circle of culture.

 Photo Circle is very fun. Chief of director of Photo Circle is very interesting and very kind. My friends of Sophomore accepted me willingly. Thanks to I came to love my circle.

 We met a new pupil in April and lodged together. There we were BBQ, I ate a lot, talked a lot. Last, because the day were chief of director's birthday, we celebrated him birthday. So he was pleased. The camp was very fun. I came to like a Photo Club more and more.

 I enjoyed a circle from now on and want to heap up it with company of Photo Circle.      

(192)

No comments:

Post a Comment