Friday, April 11, 2014

ライティング課題訂正


 Dear host family

Hello. My name is Narumi Morita. I will stay with you for 6 weeks this summer.  So,I introduce my self.

 Kumamoto is a place where the water is very dericious, and it is full of nature. Becasuse my house is in town. I play with my friends there. However, I am slightly lonely because I have not seen Nature in a foreign country. When I visit you, I want go to see Nature by all means.

 So,there are some questions. What kind of  Nature is there? I am interested what kinds of sightseeing spots there are. I want you to guide me if you can. I have my father, my brother, a younger sister, and a younger brother. I will take a  photograph of such  splendid scenery and teach  them a lot and I want to be impressed together. How many people in your family?  I want to talk about this a lot by all means. For example, about your family, you hobbies, the things of your country. I am looking forward to it because I like talking very much.

 I want to hear about food. I can eat vegetables, but I cannot eat seafood. I can eat anything other than that I love to eat and enjoy it because I am interested in the food of other countries very much.

 I am excited and can hardly sleep at night when, I think about this summer now. I think that I am often surprised about that all to be what I can learn is the first thing. I think that I often trouble you if life in that place begins. But I play for that I am enriched and learn a lot and can live. L look forward to stey with them this summer.

(297)

6 comments:

  1. It is nice sentence. What do you like your best food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you have 3 brothers. I surprised. I want to meet your brothers someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday come to the my house to see my brothers!

      Delete
  3. I cannot eat seafood too.What do you like food?

    ReplyDelete